Making Child Care Affordable
The cost associated with childcare can be a burden on families, but there are options available to make things a little easier. Indiana has a special program known as the Child Care Development Fund (CCDF) that provides assistance to low income families who meet a certain criteria.
- Parents/foster parents who are working or going to school or have a referral from Department of Child Services (DCS) or a referral from TANF/IMPACT
- Be within income guidelines
- Have proof of identity for all family members
- Be a resident of the county where you are applying for assistance
- Children receiving care must be 12 years of age or younger unless they have special needs
- The child receiving assistance must be a U. S. Citizen or qualified legal alien
Size of Family Pre-Tax Monthly
Don’t let cost stop you from getting quality childcare! Share this blog to help others find the financial support they need to get their children then best education and care possible.