Four and five year olds are preparing to succeed in Kindergarten and beyond! Centered around research-based, award-winning curriculum our Pre-K program is carefully designed to prepare your child for Kindergarten and beyond.
Our highly skilled teachers use lesson plans to include play-based activities, science experiments, interactive state-of-the-art technology, and much more.
Through our assessment process, we help your child become a successful graduate ready to transition to Kindergarten.
Success in School
- Uses complex sentences to describe activities and experiences in expanded detail.
- Recognizes and identifies uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Counts the number sequence 0-20 and backwards from 10.
- Identifies and describes the function of body parts.
- Uses familiar rhymes, songs, chants to creatively learn about a variety of objects, animals and plants.
Success in Life
- Stays on topic in two-way conversations.
- Communicates actively in group activities.
- Expresses and accurately responds to emotions of self and others.
- Maintains consistent friendships.
- Independently initiates conflict/resolution strategies.