Infants need a safe and nurturing environment to move, explore, and communicate!
In the Infant Classrooms, our highly trained teachers provide the utmost care and support to establish a strong bond with each child. Through nurturing care, we work with your baby to develop social-emotional connections and gross motor abilities.
We explore language through talking, sign language, and verbal cues to prepare them for future learning development.
Success in School
- Develop receptive and expressive communication.
- Learn to notice and recognize sounds, use simple vocalizations, respond to words, and acknowledge voices.
- Observe and experience environment using all senses.
- Repeat similar movements like a clap.
- Demonstrate fine motor skills to grab and hold objects with sense of purpose.
Success in Life
- Responding and reacting to familiar sound and voices are the beginning stages of relationship formation to a parent or caregiver.
- Being encouraged to attempt new movements works towards the goal of walking.
- Engaging in social interaction with others and adults.
- Learning that behaviors will trigger certain action from adults is the beginning stage of social emotional development, a skill set developed throughout their lives.
- Observes their surroundings and expresses interest or displeasure.